Latest News

Mozilla Labs' Persona for Firefox

Friday, April 17, 2009 , Posted by gonkyouka at 11:54 AM

Personas for Firefox is a extension that adds lightweight theming to your browser.
Personas is a prototype that builds upon the ideas that:

  • themes today are too hard to find, install and use
  • graphic designers should be able to style the browser without having to code
  • browsers can be more than just desktop software, they can include online components
  • people just want their computer to be a little more fun and personal

This version improves upon a prototype that was discussed and tested earlier this year.

read more about personas here...

I submitted one yesterday and was approved today.
This is my first design for Mozilla Labs' Personas for firefox..
View my Blu Ubuntu theme from Personas gallery it is based on my wallpaper for CRTs with the same title which can be found here or here.

I think I have to redo it or maybe Im gonna make another version of it because I dun like the way how the Ubuntu logo displays in browser..

Currently have 0 comments: