Latest News

Li'l Jimmy; li'l Lito

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 , Posted by gonkyouka at 2:18 PM

I felt a huge satisfaction knowing that I've become a private tutor to an eight-year old kid and that I have shared mah knowledge with nothing in return. It's just that I just wanna share it and no other reasons. I mean, I wanna let him know too what I've learned when I was young (even though no one teaches me when I am at his age.) Maybe because for me knowledge is nothing when not shared. That means, if you have this knowledge as what you defines but you haven't shared it, then it isn't a knowledge for me since you have just kept it in your own. Yeah! You can call it a voluntary thing coz I'm doin' it for free. But if you'll think of the fact that her mom is helping me too in a lot of ways somethin' will come accross your mind. That is: "her mom helps me more than with what I did to his son." Maybe it is the reason why her daugther branded me as HIRUDO MEDICINALIS or simply a leech. Fuck!!! well yeah it annoys me so much. I think it's kinda unfair. OK! Let's say her mom is helping me in some ways. The fact that her mom is offering me money as payback for what I did is still isn't enough. I think what her mom has given me is more than what I have done to them. So i decided to be her son's private tutor since she likes it too. In fact she was the first one to come up with the idea then she just suggested it to me. And because for me it is one of the millions of oppurtunities to help them as a payment, I immediately grab it without a single trace of hard feelings.

Our first session was like about three weeks already and up to now, there isn't a regrets from me nor a feeling of giving up. I feel like teaching this kid until he can create a virus and manage to defeat mine with his. lol I wanna teach this kid everything about computers, everything about internet, everything I know. From the first time I teach this kid until now I can still barely see the eagerness in him overflowing. How can I resist such a feeling? It was such a very huge likeness to computers. The one I am looking for in a kid. This seems to be a sign that someday this kid will rock computers. Someday he'll be much like me.

This kid is a very fast-learner. I feel like all the words that coming out from mah mouth were stored in this kid's hippocampus all the time.

After three weeks (it is today) I finally decided to make his own blog in which he can jot down notes for him to review someday or he can just write anything about our lesson so there'll be a memory of us someday. From the first website he visited up to the first thing he did online. Everything will be jot down there. I think it's kinda cool knowing a eight-year-old kid had his own blog. I tried making him his own email but it seems it isn't the right time yet so mah idea changes and it bumped into a blog making thing^^. Maybe he can make things work 'bout blogs. Maybe he'll learned how to edit his own blog with his own and hopefully he can type more words per minute coz' today it was like he can type about fifty words in an hour. But the fact that he is just a kid and this is his first time encountering a pc makes things fair. If only i could make a food or something in which I could inject mah knowledge in it then let him eat it so he'll have mah knowledge too in a matter of minutes. lol Yeah! I am not the first to discover that idea. It was Jimmy Neutron. For all those people who doesn't know who Jimmy is, lemmei tell you somethin'. Did you know that you have just lost a half of your life? Jimmy Neutron is a boy genius. He invented a lot of things. He invented his own dog robot too. And the last thing is, Jimmy is a 3D animation character. It's mah favorite cartoon ever. ^^
This post is for Lito. . .

Currently have 0 comments: