Latest News

Brand New Eyebrow; Brand New Life = lol

Monday, May 28, 2007 , Posted by gonkyouka at 12:26 AM

Yesterday I was lookin' at the mirror and notice something. The words that I hate the most passed through my ear again. They say I look really like my twin borther. So, as a way of making myself look different from him, (aside of having this kinda haircut) I also decided to make a cut in my left eyebrow. I made somewhat like a horizontal line (slightly slant) in the middle of my eyebrow. This way I'm pretty much sure that I look bad and that I look so different now from my twin brother.

A day later, one friend approaches me and said: " No matter how hard you try changing your image into a badboy, you can never do it. Just leave that bad-boy look to others then maintain your monk look." I was stunned since I'm not asking any idea from him and that I'm not trying to change my image into what he says-bad-boy look.
Truth is: I'm just trying to change my image.

Currently have 0 comments: