Latest News

. . . instead, say "you love me"

Saturday, February 3, 2007 , Posted by gonkyouka at 9:36 PM

How can I say "I love you" when you're not mine?
My heart broke when love become so unfair on you;
I would have shielded you from pain
And heartache if you had let me.

How can I care when you don't belong to me?
I wanted to pamper you but you don't let me,
So I had to let you go-
Even though it is hard enough to stop my heart beat.

How can I dance when my rhythm of love was gone?
I wanted my imagination a reality;
You and I dancing in a soft rhythm of love.
But you're not here beside me and you seem to be my music.

How can I sleep when you're not in my dreams?
I wanted to lie and close my eyes;
To sleep tightly and have you in my might
But how can it be when you're not with me?

How can I smile when there's no reason?
How can I live when there's no inspiration?
How can I do anything when you're my everything?

Please don't say "you miss me" when what you really mean is "you love me"

This post is for my present crush.


Currently have 0 comments: